Quarq’s next generation in power meters, compatible with traditional 10- and 11-speed drivetrains.
DZero combines 10 years of technology advances with new features such as dual Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer, the new Qalvin BLE app and compatibility with BB386EVO bottom brackets.
Features & Benefits
- Exogram carbon fiber crank arms.
- Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer.
- AxCad – no cadence magnet required.
- 10K Temperature Compensation.
- Battery – CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools.
- Power Balance.
- OmniCal – swap chainrings without affecting accuracy.
- 2-year warranty.
- IPX7 waterproof rating.
- Accuracy – within 1.5%, measuring both legs.
- Free firmware upgrades with the Qalvin app.
- Variations include Hidden Bolt (HB), Non-hidden Bolt (NHB).
- Pairing a HB version and SRAM chainrings will align the chain derailment pin and crank arm.
- NHB versions work with traditional 5-bolt chainrings from most manufacturers.
- BB30 versions ship with the spacers and wave washer required for BB386EVO installation.
|Bolt Circle Diameter||
110 BCD, 130 BCD
Traditional 5 bolt chainrings from most manufacturers. 10-speed, 11-speed, 1X and 2X. Not compatible with Campagnolo® chainrings.
CNC Machined Aluminum Spider, Exogram Carbon Crank Arms
GXP, Press Fit GXP, BB30, Press Fit 30, BBright, BB386EVO, BB30A, PF30A
ANT+, Bluetooth low energy technology
CR2032, 200 hours of riding time
578/559g (130/110 BCD)
*Please note not all items are kept in stock and may take a day or two longer to receive. Please get in touch for better pricing via EFT and exactly delivery date !