The FC-R9100 HOLLOWTECH II crankset's shaping improves upon DURA-ACE's iconic 4-arm design, adding strength and rigidity while minimizing weight. Shimano's Rider Tuned gearing offers a number of chainring configurations with a singular BCD for ease of use and versatility. Through redesigned chainring tooth profiling, the DURA-ACE R9100 crankset is adapted for the latest disc brake frame designs without the need to increase q-factor.
- Enhanced design saves 7g while maintaining rigidity
- Iconic 4-arm construction
- Optimized crank arm design strengthens key stress zones
- New chainring tooth profile is adapted for race bike specific disc brake systems
- Accommodates shorter chainstays (410mm) with 135mm OLD
- HOLLOWGLIDE chainring construction