Quarq’s next-generation power meter platform, DZero, is named for the DZero Experiment, one of science’s most accurate and innovative projects to detect subatomic particles moving at the speed of light.
With a new measurement circuit, a revised strain gauge design, improved accuracy throughout the pedal stroke and software advances built into the Qalvin App, DZero represents the state of the art in power meter technology.
- Dual Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ let you choose how to capture the data.
- A simplified product line makes it easier to choose and install the right power meter for your bike.
- Increased compatibility, including Boost 148 (52mm chainline) mountain bikes and BB386EVO bottom brackets.
- Quarq Prime Power Ready Cranksets that can be upgraded with a Quarq DZero Power Meter Spider.
DZero is packed with 10 years of technical innovations and 150 documented technology iterations.
The SRAM XX1 Eagle Power Meter unites Quarq’s DZero power meter platform with CARBON TUNED crank arms for robust, intuitive power measurement in the lightest ever chassis. The DZero platform embodies 10 years of Quarq’s technology advances and adds new features such as dual Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer, and the Qalvin BLE app. The companion X-SYNC 2 chainrings are designed specifically for Eagle chains and drivetrains. SRAM’s Eagle groupset and the XX1 Eagle Power Meter are a winning combination for mountain bikers who want to soar.
Features & Benefits
- 168Q CARBON TUNED crank arms – extreme stiffness and light weight.
- Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer.
- AxCad – no cadence magnet required.
- 10K Temperature Compensation.
- Battery – CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools.
- OmniCal – swap chainrings without affecting accuracy.
- Power Balance.
- 2-year warranty.
- IPX7 waterproof rating.
- Accuracy – within 1.5%, measuring both legs.
- Free firmware upgrades with the Qalvin app.
- Available in 168Q only.
- Two power meter variations – Conventional and Boost 148 (52mm chainline).
- Requires an X-SYNC 2 or X-SYNC 104 BCD chainring.
- SRAM XX1 Power Meter owners can upgrade using an Eagle Power Meter Spider (Note: Boost spiders should not be paired with 156Q crank arms).
- The XX1 power meter is not compatible with Cannondale Asymmetric Integration (Ai).