- Dual-sided measurement.
- Most advanced cycling power meter ever developed.
- Easily swap between bikes for a vast range of compatibility.
- Measures left power, right power and Advanced Pedal Metrics.
IT'S LIKE CLIPPING YOUR FEET INTO TWO LITTLE LIE DETECTORS.
These aren't ordinary pedals. The P1 pedal is a simple, intelligent and uncompromising design that provides the same proven PowerTap accuracy and reliability. The simple one-piece design easily mounts to any crank and does not require calibration nor installation angle setting, providing a true “plug-and-play” experience. The P1 also features dual band ANT+ and Bluetooth SMART for compatibility with a multitude of head units and smart devices. Plus, the independent measurement opens the possibility for a new set of pedaling metrics previously unavailable to help give you the ultimate competitive edge.SPECS
- Weight: 432 grams per pair of pedals (with batteries)
- Thread Type: 9/16"
- Cleat Interface: 3 bolt
- Cleat: PowerTap Cleats, available in 6 degree or 0 degree float
- Spring Type: Adjustable Elastomer (*Adjust the spring force tension for optimal retention and safe release. Ensure pedal and claw area are free of dirt, debris and clothing obstructions.)
- Proven PowerTap accuracy
- Release Tension: 6-20 Nm
- Stack Height: 14mm
- Center of Pedal: 53mm (measured from crank to pedal)
- Lean Angle: 25.5 degrees (based on 175mm crank length, 75mm BB drop and 147mm Q-Factor crank)
- Firmware Updates: Over the air
- Connectivity: ANT+ and Bluetooth SMART
- Battery: AAA Lithium - use only lithium batteries with the P1 pedals. Alkaline batteries could damage the pedals, and damage caused by batteries is not covered under warranty.
- Battery Life: 60 hours
- No weight limit
We’re proud to offer a 2 year warranty worldwide on all of our PowerTap branded power meters.
*Please note not all items are kept in stock and may take a day or two longer to receive. Please get in touch for better pricing via EFT and exactly delivery date !