The World’s Most Popular Power Meter
In 2005 we introduced the world’s first-ever wireless power meter – and we’ve been striving to improve upon it ever since. Enter the G3, the third generation of hub-based power meters.
The G3’s design allows for a simple, straight-forward way to measure power. By mounting the strain gauges in an area where external forces, such as spoken tension, cannot impact power measurement, the PowerTap G3 is able to deliver +/- 1.5% accuracy ride after ride.
More than just a power meter, The G3 delivers speed, cadence and power with pin-point accuracy all in one product. And its ability to be easily switched between bikes means you’ll never miss a watt.
- Available in 20-, 24-, 28- and 32-hole count.
- Weighs a mere 325g.
- Simplest way to measure power.
PowerTap G3 Hub Specs
- Hub weighs a mere 325 grams
- Wider flanges for a stiffer overall wheel
- Smaller overall hub profile
- New field-serviceable electronics
- Power meter accuracy of +/- 1.5%
- Axle: 15 mm alloy
- Hole Count: 20, 24, 28 and 32
- Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM or Campagnolo
- Colour: Black
- Battery: Coin cell 2032 QTY 1
- Colour: black
- 11 Speed compatible
- Battery: Coin cell CR2032 QTY 1
- Head Unit: You will need a Joule or other ANT+ compatible device to use this hub. Bluetooth Smart PowerCap is available as an accessory.
|Hub center to flange||38.0mm||17.4mm|
|Spoke hole diameter||2.5mm||2.5mm|
|Hub must be laced with minimum 2X pattern|
We’ve worked hard to offer the lightest, most accurate and easiest to use power meters available – but none of that matters if it doesn’t worry every single day. To prove our commitment to quality we’re pleased to offer a two year warranty worldwide on any PowerTap branded hub.