Park Tool has the answer to your headset and cartridge cup pressing needs. The HHP-2 accurately aligns and presses 1", 1 ⅛", 1 ¼", and 1.5" headset cups. In addition, it presses cartridge bearings and cups into one-piece bottom bracket shells and holds fixed cup wrenches firmly in place when removing or installing adjustable-type bottom brackets.
- Aligns and presses 1", 1⅛", 1¼", and 1.5" headset cups
- Quick-release design for fast tool installation and removal
- Extra long (30cm) handles for superior leverage
- Stepped bushings for precise cup alignment
- Has a maximum working length of 315 mm
Includes the 530-2 adapters for aligning 1" and 1-1/8" pressed headsets. The adapters are stepped at 25.7mm, 29.7, and 32.8mm.