You have got a Campagnolo drivetrain on your bike and want to upgrade to riding with power? The NGeco Power Campagnolo Road power meter with the Campagnolo Carbon power meter cranks is your choice.
Can you just combine your existing crankarms with the NGeco Campagnolo power meter? No, this is not possible. You will need the special power meter crankarms, which come without the crank spider.
So, selct your crank length, either 170mm or 172,mm or 175mm and the coloured decal below, to get your NGeco Campagnolo power meter set, including the power meter spider, the power meters cranks and the coloured decal.
The NGeco Campagnolo power meter is compatible with the Campagnolo 11-speed and 12-speed drive trains as so with the respective 4-bolt chainrings.The NGeco Road Campagnolo power meter offers you:
- +/- 2% Precision
- ANT+ / BLE Transmission
- 300 hours battery life
- Power meter metrics: power, cadence, L-R balance, pedal smoothness, upgrade with extra costs
- Temperature compensation
- Power supply: Battery CR 2450
- Water resistant: Yes
- 2-year warranty
- BCD: 104
- Chain line: 43.5
- Power Meter Weight: 176 grams
- Weight With Cranks: 636 grams
- Crank Axle Diameter MM: 24
- Q-Factor: 149 mm
- Crank Length In MM: 172.5 mm and 175 mm
- TO MOUNT THE RIGHT CRANKARM TO THE POWERMETER YOU WILL NEED THE LOCKRING TOOL FOR CAMPAGNOLO CRANKS
- WE RECOMMEND USING LOCTITE 243 OR A DIFFERENT MIDDLE STRONG THREAD LOCKER
- BB SHELLS ARE NOT INCLUDED