Suito is the latest major innovation in Elite's indoor bike trainer range.
Powerful, solid and quiet, Suito is an interactive hometrainer designed to offer you an easy, realistic and accurate indoor bike training experience. This is Elite's first direct-drive hometrainer that comes totally pre-assembled out of the box, as it features a pre-installed Shimano 11-speed cassette. Through a quick and easy Plug&Play setup and a thin and compact outline, Suito ensures max compatibility with most bicycles, setting itself as one of the most performing and easy to use hometrainers that a cyclist could hope for. Powerful, stable, accurate. Ready for use. Are you ready?
Designed to be super-compact, this is Elite's easiest model to carry, store or transport plus it'll happily fit inside a cupboard when not in use.
Accurate Home Trainer
Giving you 2.5% of magnetic-driven accuracy, this indoor warrior's drive unit pumps out a maximum output of 1900W. This means it can replicate inclines of up to 15% while its large gearing wheel increases flywheel RPM's for an incredibly life-like and immersive cycling experience.
ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth Compatible
Equipped with ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth connectivity, this rock-solid trainer provides a quick and easy set-up. This allows you to effortlessly integrate it with your existing apps and software on your iOS, Android, MacOS and Windows device. One final highlight is this model can also be managed via the Elite My E-Training software (free 12-month subscription included) or via other indoor cycling platforms such as Zwift, TrainerRoad, The Sufferfest, Bikevo, Kinomap and many more.
- Maximum Output: 1900W at 40KM/H and 2900W at 60KM/H
- Maximum Incline: 15%
- Power Accuracy: 2.5%
- Use: Road, MTB
- Connectivity: ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth
- Frame Axle Compatibility: 130mm and 135mm quick release; 142x12mm thru-axle
- Cassette Compatibility: 9, 10 and 11 speed Shimano or SRAM
- Includes: 12 month subscription to Elite's My E-training App for Windows, iOS and Android
- Power Meter Link: It's a function that lets the hometrainer employ an ergometer that's already installed on your bike as a power source.
- Spindown: A calibration procedure for the hometrainer that takes into account all friction values that change over time and during use that influence brake's accuracy and compensates its effects on the resistance generated by the hometrainer.
- Temperature Compensation Algorithm: A function that lets the hometrainer compensate the variations due to brake overheating and take the resulting data into account when calculating power.
- Sensorless Cadence: All hometrainers by Elite immediately send power, speed and cadence data, thus setting themselves as effective instruments to build an accurate training program and replicated outdoor workouts as much as possible. Cadence is measured via a practical sensorless technology (that is, no sensors to apply to your bicycle) and is calculated on the Suito as a function of speed variations.