The EC90 SL crank utilizes the RaceFace Cinch technology which allows for direct mount 1x rings as well as direct mount 2x spiders, and industry leading versatility.
Increasingly popular 1x setups have many advantages including weight and simplicity. Their major limitation is adaptability. A Cyclocross rider's ability to ride a course, then effortlessly change chainrings to their preferred setup is a major necessity that has, until now, been overlooked.
The chainring has a narrow/wide tooth profile. Easton refines the design for larger ring applications with improved chain retention while reducing running noise and friction. Finally Easton launches a new line of low friction Bottom Brackets to complete the EC90 SL Crank package. *BB Sold seperately ** Arms-only options available.
EC90 SL carbon cranks
Cinch technology allows for direct mount 1X rings as well as 2X shifting systems.
- 2X ROAD : 53/39, 52/36, 50/34 w/ Removable Spider
- 2X Gravel/CX : 47/32, 46/36, 46/30 Direct Mount 2X
- 1X Single DM : 38T, 40T, 42T, 44T, 46T, 48T, 50T
- WEIGHT: 442g 172.5mm 40T w/o BB
- CHAINLINE: 1x 47mm / 2x 45mm
- Q-FACTOR (with washers): 149mm
- Spindle Diameter: 30mm
- Lengths : 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm
- Arms come assembled with spindle. Rings and BB sold separately