Tacx Flux Smart Trainer
The Tacx Flux Smart Trainer is a maintenance-free, compact, and realistic interactive direct drive smart trainer. The swift response of the Flux Smart Trainer's electronics and the 7kg flywheel transmit the slightest fluctuations in resistance directly and accurately to your legs for 'real-world' feel. This Tacx Flux Smart Trainer combines direct drive technology with an electro brake in order to offer an accessible smart and interactive direct drive. The Flux Smart Trainer also has a powerful 1,500W motor and a maximum slope range of 10%, which will help you prepare for the season ahead.
Accurate and Quiet Direct Drive Smart Trainer
Quick and easy to get up and running, this Tacx Flux Smart Trainer has an automatic calibration process. Engineered to ensure a high <5% accuracy in wattage drift (when compared to an independent power meter), the Tacx Flux Smart Trainer gives confidence as you can rely on the power data. Train to race with this Tacx Flux Smart Trainer and make your indoor training sessions count. The inner parts of the Flux Smart Trainer are carefully selected to minimise sound levels.
ANT+ & Bluetooth Compatible
The Tacx Flux Smart Trainer connects wirelessly to smartphones and tablets; knowing the ANT+ FE-C protocol, the Tacx Flux Smart Trainer allows you to train with Tacx apps as well as third-party apps like Zwift and TrainerRoad. You can also train stand-alone, so if you do not want to connect the trainer, it will simulate a flat road. LED lights on the side of the Flux Smart Trainer show when it's connected to the mains and to a device over ANT+ or Bluetooth. With the Tacx utility app, you can always benefit from the latest firmware for the Tacx trainer and check the connection with other devices. When an update is available, you receive a notification and you can decide whether you want to update your Tacx Flux Smart Trainer.
- Type of Trainer: Interactive smart direct drive with electric brake
- Magnets: 8 Neodymium magnets
- Transmission: None
- Electrical Requirements: 110-240 Volt
- Power Indicator (Wattage): None
- Connection Indicator (ANT/BT): 2 LEDs
- Firmware Upgradable: Yes
- Supplied with: QR skewer for racing bikes and mountain bikes (5mm)
- Suitable Bikes: Width of Frame: Race 130mm, MTB 135mm, adapters available for other widths, not suitable for use with a long cage rear derailleur
- Freehub Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM (not SRAM XD or Campagnolo) - Campagnolo Freehub Sold Separately.
- Wireless Communication: ANT+ FE-C, Bluetooth smart open
- Control By: Smartphone, tablet, ANT+ FE-C bike computers and stand-alone. Connect to computer via ANT+ antenna
- Output: Speed, cadence and power
- Read Out On: Smartphone, tablet, bike computer, sports watch, computer with ANT+ antenna
- Accuracy: <5% Watt drift
- Max. Power (40 km/h): 1,500 Watt
- Max. Slope: 10%
- Simulation of Descent: No
- Max. Torque: 22.1Nm
- Max. Brake Force: 65 N
- Flywheel: Actual, 7 kg
- Flywheel Effect: 22.8kg
- Calibration: Spin down
- Footprint (LXW): 670x650mm
- Height: 465 mm
- Dimensions When Folded: Not foldable
- Weight: 16kg
*Please note not all items are kept in stock and may take a day or two longer to receive. Please get in touch for better pricing via EFT and exactly delivery date!